Global Search and Replace

Jennifer Randel jennifer_randel at khsd.k12.ca.us
Thu Oct 5 08:26:17 PDT 2006

Hi, Ben.
I have used Silicon Prairie Software's Paragraph Tools plug-in for this
in the past. Here's a blurb from their paragraph tools doc:

"If you want to change the paragraph tag applied to paragraphs
throughout a
FrameMaker document, you could use Frame's search-and-replace operation.
This would be a time-consuming process. Paragraph Tools allows you to
create
a list of paragraph tags and the tag you would like to convert them to.
Paragraph Tools will use the conversion document to convert the
paragraphs
in the current document or book."

This has worked well for me and it only costs about $10. For more info,
you can go to their site: http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com

Hope this helps,
Jennifer