OS 9 Applications on Tiger

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Sun Oct 8 16:47:45 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I have a G5 running Panther that I purchased several years ago. A purchased
an upgrade for one of my applications and it requires OS 10.4 (Tiger) to
run. I was told by the Apple rep that Tiger would run my OS 9 applications
on this machine just fine. Since I do not have the New Mac technology, which
I understand will not run OS 9 appications, I should be OK.

So I am asking the people on this list that work on Macs if there are any
problems that they have running into running OS 9 applications with Tiger. I
know you all will tell me the UNVARNISHED truth rather than a rep trying to
sell me the software.

So please let me know of any problems that you have run into with Tiger.

Thanks All

Ann Zdunczyk
President
a2z Publishing, Inc.
Language Layout & Translation Consulting
Phone: (336)922-1271
Fax:   (336)922-4980
Cell:  (336)456-4493
http://www.a2z-pub.com