Columns in middle of chapter

Lisa M. Balbes, Ph.D. lisa at balbes.com
Mon Oct 9 10:29:06 PDT 2006

I'm sure there is a simple answer, but I have been unable to figure it out.

My client wants one section of a particular chapter to be in columns,
instead of the full page width text of the rest of the chapter.  This
section will extend over several pages, and will probably have things
added and deleted as we continue editing the document.  They want the
columns to flow like a newspaper - filling both columns on one page
before moving on to the next.

I've tried using a 2-column master page, but the columns need to
start in the middle of a page, so I don't think that's going to work.

What am I missing?

Lisa

Frame 7.2 on Windows XP, in the Parallels environment on a MacBook Pro
Lisa M. Balbes, Ph.D.	lisa at balbes.com		http://www.balbes.com/
Balbes Consultants		Scientific Writing/Editing since 1992
Author of:
"Nontraditional Careers for Chemists" published by Oxford University
Press in September 2006
blog on Nontraditional Careers and Career Development for Chemists at
http://balbes.com/wordpress/