Turning off a dialog box in Framemaker 7.2?

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Oct 11 14:21:25 PDT 2006

Hi Tammy,

Choose File > Preferences > General and uncheck Show warnings while clearing
history.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Don't get me wrong - I love the multiple undo feature; however, I save
early and often and every time I save, that annoying dialog box
prompting you about losing the undo History pops open. Ok, like after
200 times, I get it - I am acutely aware that I will lose my undo
History and no, I don't care. Is there anyway to turn off this oh so
helpful reminder - I intend to keep saving early and often.

TIA,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Engineering Technical Writer