structured import and pgftag fonts

Noah Evans noah.evans at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 01:13:06 PDT 2006

Hey all,

I'm having a very strange problem with my structure application. When I
import an xml file, none of the fonts follows the paragraph tags(which are
assigned by the edd, they show up just fine in the pgftag bar and menu, but
the fonts just don't apply for some reason). They seem to be inheriting the
font information from the root element instead.

However if I just insert an element manually the font follows the pgftag
correctly.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Noah