FW: Master Pages - landscape and portrait pages

Carol Wade Carol.Wade at healthlanguage.com
Thu Oct 12 09:09:19 PDT 2006

I have a book that has a rotated landscape master page and uses system
variables that are on other pages, but headers & footers are not
rotated. I have rotated only the main text flow frame by selecting it on
the master page and then selecting Graphics > Rotate (Rotate by 90 deg
clockwise).

Carol Wade
Health Language, Inc.