Question on external formats and question on TOC settings

Paul Pehrson paulpehrson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 07:30:51 PDT 2006

Wow!

Thanks to all who replied both on- and off-list. I'm so excited! The
reference page solution was perfect. I need to learn more about reference
pages, I think. That thought never occurred to me, the solution is
beautiful. I'm so excited about it!

And I had no idea you could import formats into multiple files in the book
at once. That is an acceptable solution. It's much easier than opening each
chapter individually. I don't mind so much applying the formats to all
chapters in a book at once.

Again, thanks everybody! I look forward to participating in this list in the
future.

Wow! Yay!

-Paul Pehrson
Midvale, UT