Mehr: RE: Generierte Verzeichnisse bei Suche ignorieren

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 20 12:03:00 PDT 2006

Grusse WoK,

Besuchen Sie auf www.frameusers.com.  Sie konnen daran Viele plug-ins
finden.
Wenn einer dass arbeitet wie Sie wunchen daran ist weiss ich nicht.

(Visit www.frameusers.com.  You can find many plug-ins on it, but I do not
know
whether one that works as you want is on it.)

But as Neils said, this list is normally held in English.  I'm sure that
some
of the members speak other languages, but I would not count on being able to
post in anything but English and get a response.  I've heard that there
is a German list for frame users but I have never tried to find it.

Danke,

Diane