FW: Unavailable Fonts Message - Cross-Platform Issue?

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Mon Oct 23 16:51:53 PDT 2006

As a follow-up to this, I've narrowed the "problem" down to paragraphs
that contain text assigned character formats that include Bold weight as
one of the characteristics. The text assigned the character formats
appears as it should, and is NOT assigned the Garamond font. However,
when the entire paragraph is selected, the font family is once again
displayed as Garamond.

I don't know if this helps diagnose the issue, but hopefully it will....

Again, this is only happening in one of a dozen or so files that were
opened and saved on the other platform and brought back to the native
machine. ARGH!
-Lin