Any wa to link images in a PDF file

Wei Jiang (PT_ORG) jiangw at polytrans.org
Tue Oct 24 16:51:06 PDT 2006

Thank you for your information, Shlomo. I will check it out. Cheers - Wei
Wei Jiang
Senior Translator, Project Manager
PolyTrans Language Services, Inc.
Rm. 301, Long Teng Ge,
Long Tan Bei Li 3 Tiao 9 Hao,
Chongwen District, Beijing 100061, China
Phone: +86-10-65565567
Fax: +86-10-65572528
Mobile: +86-13301018190
Email: jiangw at polytrans.com