XML roundtripping - attributes with more than one value

Daniel Osborn Daniel.Osborn at tomtom.com
Fri Oct 27 01:04:03 PDT 2006

Hi Lynne,

I've changed the type of the attribute in the DTD, but it doesn't have
any effect. The attributes still appear in one line separated by spaces.

Perhaps I should rephrase my second question (not wishing to give the
wrong impression). Is there anything else I need to do to get this to
work?

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Osborn | Usability Engineer - Technical Writer | TomTom |
daniel.osborn at tomtom.com | +31 (0) 20 8500 934 office