page numbering

dave kerschbaum dave at smackdabdesign.com
Fri Oct 27 09:45:38 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Is there a way to override the page numbering for a single page in a
document in Frame 7.0? I'm working on a revision to a manual. In this
revision, I need to add new information to a chapter that is 176 pages long.
The new information needs to go after page 31, which means that not only
would this page be included in the revision, but all the subsequent pages
would have to be added, as well, because even thought the information is the
same, the page numbers all shifted by one. I'd rather not print 146 pages
when I only need to make one page of actual content change. So, is there a
way to add a page and call it 31-a, without causing all the other page
numbers to change? I tried to search the archives on the FrameUsers website,
but it appears the site is temporarily down.

Thanks,
dave.

--
If you're having trouble getting inspired about something,
it's probably because you're temporarily lacking inspiration.