Remove Change Bars

Paul Kent jopakent at comcast.net
Mon Oct 30 07:39:27 PST 2006

I just created a diff-doc to show what has changed between two versions
of a manual.  The result is that many of the graphics and cross
references marked as changes are only changed from Frame's perspective.
That is, the name of the graphic or the name of the cross-reference doc
may have changed, but there is no actual change to the document.

I've discovered that I can search for the condition tags, delete the
"inserted" instance, remove the "deleted" condition and the phantom
change is almost removed. However, I've not yet figured out how to
remove the change bars.

How does Frame put these in? Thanks much. I'm pretty sure the customer
wants only the "real" changes marked before they submit it to the FDA.

Sincerely,

J. Paul Kent
206-383-0539 (Cell)
206-508-1144 (Home)