Links not working in Adobe

Carol Wade Carol.Wade at healthlanguage.com
Tue Oct 31 09:26:19 PST 2006

I have created separate FrameMaker documents that cross-reference each
other. At a point, the links were working in the generated PDFs (Named
Destinations and Generate Actobat Data are selected). Now, none of them
work. (I have now added crossreferences to the master pages, but don't
think this has anything to do with the problem.)

It seems that I must be doing something wrong that should be obvious,
such as not selecting Named Destinations and Generate Actobat Data, but
I don't know what else to look for.

I converted a document to MIF, and it appears that at least one path is
incorrect, if that is what is meat by "<XRefSrcFile
`<c\>MasterIndex.fm'>," because the absoulte path whould be
c:\CustomerDocs\NewUserDocumentation. This is also wrong for a relative
path, if "<c\>" resolves to "c:\."

I'm using FrameMaker 7.0 and Acrobat Distiller 7.0.7.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Carol

NOTICE BY HEALTH LANGUAGE, INC.
This message, as well as any attached document, contains information from Health Language, Inc. that is confidential.  The information is intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and its attachments, if any, destroy any hard copies you may have created, without disclosing the contents, and notify the sender immediately.  Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature, nor is it intended to reflect an intention to make an agreement by electronic means.