Subject: disappearing numbers from PDF graphics

Rita Muller ritamuller52854 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 04:40:47 PST 2006

Hi Orly,

Sometimes Frame doesn't handle text, fonts, and
numbers placed inside a graphic from Corel, PS, or any
graphics program. Here are a couple of things I've
tried in this instance.

1.) Import the graphic into Frame, then add the
numbers in a text box. This solution depends on where
you need the numbers placed. Best is if #'s surround
the graphics.

2.) Check the Font size in Corel and make it larger
then you want. Reimport then check the PDF for the
numbers.

HTH,

Rita