Adobe's Frame/DITA update

Charles Beck Charles.Beck at infor.com
Tue Sep 5 12:19:19 PDT 2006

Hi Carla et al.,

I attended an Adobe webinar on this at the beginning of the summer. At
that time, they said that they were planning to release the beta version
of the DITA plug-in for FrameMaker sometime in August. I haven't
followed up, and it's been a little while, but I *believe* they said
that, if you want to participate in the beta trials, you should contact
them, and they would then get you on the list. Or something like that.

I would do a search on the Adobe website for the DITA plug-in.

HTH,
Chuck