Adobe's Frame/DITA update

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Wed Sep 6 06:37:40 PDT 2006

Framers:

My crystal ball tells me there will be some Adobe FrameMaker DITA news
out very soon. Perhaps a few days tardy, but good news nevertheless.

And, if you are facing some really challenging requirements, it will be
interesting to see how the new release will impact those who need both
DITA and S1000D support.

Expect a release on this from TheContentWrangler.com VERY SOON!

New Contact Information

The Content Wrangler, Inc.
Scott Abel, CEO
6178 Crittenden Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220
Office: +1 (317) 466.1840  Skype: abelsp
abelsp at netdirect.net   www.thecontentwrangler.com