Getting the Euro Symbol in Frame

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Fri Sep 8 12:45:01 PDT 2006

David
Here is what we figured out. We had to bring the correct hex ISO latin-1
character codes for frame to understand the euro.

For the euro symbol -- "\xf5 " no quotes and space after the 5.

We will have to incorporate this into our filemaker out put.
Interesting.
--
Scott White
Media Production Manager