Getting the Euro Symbol in Frame

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Fri Sep 8 13:02:25 PDT 2006

Does the data in the database actually include the Euro symbol
or does the database contain only the numerical values? In other
words, is the Euro symbol added as formatting when the database
produces the export file that you're importing into FrameMaker?
If so, my recommendation would be to export just the numerical
data, and apply the Euro symbol as autonumbering that is
attached to the paragraph tag you use for the price.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ