2 blank pages

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 07:30:53 PDT 2006

Have you made sure that they don't have a Custom master page applied
to them? Applying a Custom master page tends to override a number of
pagination functions. If it is custom, change to Left/Right, then try
saving the file again and see if the extra pages go away.

--- Shmuel Wolfson <sbw at actcom.com> wrote:

> I have an Index with 2 blank pages at the end. I
> tried every possibility under Pagination, Delete
> Blank pages, etc. Any ideas?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."