2 blank pages

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 07:35:23 PDT 2006

Pagination is probably being controlled by the book file... so you
checked the settings for both the Index and the file that follow it?

If you're using Delete Pages to remove the two pages, when are they
reappearing? When you regenerate the Index, Update the book, or some
other time?

If you add a new Index to the book and update, does it also have extra pages?

Art

On 9/14/06, Shmuel Wolfson <sbw at actcom.com> wrote:
> I have an Index with 2 blank pages at the end. I tried every possibility
> under Pagination, Delete Blank pages, etc. Any ideas?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Shmuel Wolfson

                             No disclaimers apply.