Options for cross-grading, Mac to PC

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Sep 14 10:07:03 PDT 2006

Steve & Fred,

That 90-day (or whatever) restriction on version-to-version
upgrades on the same computer went out a number of years ago.

However, when you are dealing with a platform-to-platform
"sidegrade," you are dealing with software on distinctly
separate computers! The restriction is comparable to that
of the version-to-version upgrade not allowing you to
install or give away the old version for use on another
computer.

	- Dov