My colors are gone -- Fixed

Robert Shelton rshelton at opentext.com
Fri Sep 15 16:28:29 PDT 2006

I've been asked (again off-list) for more details: Somehow, a setting had been changed on the Define Color Views dialog (on the View menu, select Color, Views). I was set to use View 2, which had most of the colors set to invisible. I didn't even know that dialog existed, so I have no idea how it happened. But I selected View 1 instead, which had nothing set to invisible, and everything is fine now.

Bob
"Love people. Use things. Not vice-versa." -- Kelly Rothaus