AltText Pop-ups

James Barrow vrfour at verizon.net
Fri Sep 15 06:33:17 PDT 2006

Hello All,

I'm creating pop-ups from images in my documentation.  I'm doing this by
inserting ImageAreaAltText Markers in text frames defined in the graphics.

After regenerating my project the pop-ups appear like they're supposed to
when I pass my cursor over them.  Unfortunately, these pop-ups remain
visible for ~5 seconds.  With some pop-ups containing 255 characters, five
seconds is not enough time to read all of the AltText.

How do I modify the time that the pop-ups remain visible?

I've looked in the Scripts folder > PopUp.js, but I can't find the variable
that controls this.

Thanks,

Jim