Do not send fonts to Adobe PDF: select?

Karen Story karens at microen.com
Thu Sep 21 15:47:05 PDT 2006

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your helpful reply. This is indeed a confusing topic. It sounds like there are pros and cons to using this option, and it depends upon exactly what you are trying to do. There is now a pretty good thread on the Adobe Forum, if anyone wants to refer to that:  http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.3bbfa803/4
Karen