Change bars not conforming to the "Side Closer to / Farther from Page Edge"

Ian Hawkins ihawkins at sundorne.com
Fri Sep 22 06:07:20 PDT 2006

On the Right and Left master pages, check the position of the text
frames. Try shifting the text frame on the Right page slightly to the
right, and on the Left page shift to the left.

When FM places the change bars, it uses the margin width to determine
which side is closer to/farther from the edge, not the right/left page
setting as one would expect.

HTH,
Ian