QUESTION: Creating a DIFF doc comparing 2 conditionalized versions of manual

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 14:34:28 PDT 2006

Comparing two documents (old and new) makes two conditional tags: in
the new composite document, "Deleted" and "Changed" (or added, can't
remember off the top of my head).

The deleted one by default changes the deleted text (the one in the
old document that you do not find in the new one) to overstrike red
and the added (or changed) text (the one that you find in the new
document and not in the old one) as green underlined.

My reviewers are very happy about this and find it easy to follow.

Different folders is only a question of taste or practical way to go
at a bunch of files. ;-)
Or you can just name the files differently.

Bodvar