Online Help questions

Roopa Belur rbelur at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 02:54:35 PDT 2006

Thanks to everyone who helped with my Style Guide request; it feels great to know that there's such a wealth of knowledge and kindness in this group.

  Folks, we are evaluating using DocToHelp for Online Help for our product, and although few of us use Frame for printed manuals, the company is extremely Word-centric. So my questions are:

- Where can find more hands-on information about DocToHelp. I see lots of discussions on RoboHelp, however not sure about DocToHelp.
  - Is it a preferred tool with Word rather than RoboHelp
  - Does RoboHelp work well with Word? I have used it extensively with Framemaker, however not sure about Word

  I understand that this is not the correct forum to be discussing these questions, however I'd like your views as well.

  Thanks,
Roopa Belur

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
Sir Winston Churchill