SOLVED: Change bars not conforming to the "Side Closer to / Farther from Page Edge"

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 02:48:07 PDT 2006

Thanks Ian.

I moved the text frames 2mm away from the bleeding tab frames (towards
the inner side) and that did the trick.

Seems that the settings for opposite sides looks for free space
outside of the frames left AND right, even though you are requesting
the bars to be placed on the side farther from the page edge (and
farther from the bleeding tabs frame). Moreover this space has to be
of some value higher than the 3-4 mm I had available.

Seems a bit odd to me, though, and should, if not changed in next
version, at least be documented, as so many other things need to.

Anyways, this proves how immensely helpful this list is. Thanks again.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Supervisor Publishing,
Air Atlanta Icelandic.