Bizarre character issue (Uppercase F does not work)

Niels Fanøe NFA at maconomy.dk
Tue Sep 26 05:57:00 PDT 2006

Well, I can't use my ! (exclamation mark) - haven't been able to in ages. I suspect the answer lies in some keyboard configuration file - I suppose the ! maps to nothing.

Maybe I'll look at it again - actually you don't use the ! very much in technical documentation - but if I find out, I'll let you know! :o)

-Niels