ANN: FrameMaker and XSLT

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Sep 27 11:56:47 PDT 2006

Hello Framers,

If you are using FrameMaker 7.2's XSL import/export feature and have found
shortcomings or "show-stoppers", please contact me offlist. I am still
looking for case studies for my presentation at the upcoming FrameMaker
Chautauqua in Austin in November. I will be demonstrating ways to use
FrameScript and MSXML to streamline FrameMaker XML import and export. I will
consider any FrameMaker challenge, structured or unstructured. If I choose
your project to feature during my presentation, you will receive the scripts
for free. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267