PDF 'rangecheck' error, FrameMaker 7.0: GONE AWAY

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 08:46:05 PDT 2006

Just a thought:
If you were using Structured FM, it is a memory hog, and you can get
all sorts of anomalies, usually starting with graphical unstability
(on screen). Restarting FM or rebooting (Windoze) remedies that.

Also some other things can affect the use of temporary files that
Distiller uses etc. I have at times had to tidy up the temp folders to
get things going.

Nothing to worry about, I should think.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson