Can't print from Frame

Daniel Doornbos danield at promise.com
Mon Apr 2 11:25:04 PDT 2007

When I have encountered this error, it was because of a problematical
EPS graphic in the document.
The faulty graphic overloads the printer's memory, hence the stack
error, and the printer outputs PostScript code, rather than interpreting
the code and printing the document properly.

Does this happen with all documents sent from your PC to this printer?
If so, I would verify that you have the correct printer driver on your
PC.

If the problem happens only on a specific document, try printing a few
pages at a time, until you isolate the page with the troublesome EPS
graphic. Then delete the EPS graphics on that page and try printing
again. If the page prints, the graphic or one of the graphics on that
page is the offender.

Or, if your document isn't too long or complez, you could delete all the
EPS graphics from the document. Then add them back one-by-one until you
find the graphic that causes the problem.

HTH

Daniel Doornbos
Technical Writer
Promise Technology, Inc.