Can't print from Frame

Tina Poole Poole_Tina_L at cat.com
Mon Apr 2 15:20:51 PDT 2007

Hi Gillian

If you look in your postscript settings on the printer
dialog there will be an option that says something like
"Optimize for speed" change this to "Optimize for portability".
Speed gives a shorthand version of postscript which confuses
some printers, while portability includes everything (this is
how it was explained to me not sure if it is correct or not
but generally fixes the crazy stack errors).

tina