FrameMaker deals on eBay...

Chris Borokowski athloi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 11:45:18 PDT 2007

Good point. Software showing up in droves on eBay, of
a particular package, reflects *a belief* that a new
version is coming soon as merchants clear out their
stock. The guys who show up to computer shows and hawk
their wares on PriceWatch are the ones I'm thinking
of, and a few of them here in H-town have been offer
specials on FrameMaker recently.

(As an aside, they should rename eBay "caveat emptor"
and I never buy software there.)

Thanks for the heads up, Dov!

framers-bounces+isaacs=adobe.com at lists.frameusers.com