FrameMaker deals on eBay...

Bruce Wolf brucerwolf at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 05:16:57 PDT 2007

Good advice.

My experience happened several years ago and Ebay
backed the scammer.  As I remember my conversation
with the Adobe representatives, Ebay wasn't very
cooperative with them, either.

Subsequently, a substantial amount of evidence of
fraud and a lack of oversight by Ebay emerged in the
popular press.  Ebay then made the changes to the way
it does business that you reference.

BW