Weird problem in Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.0

Van Boening, Tammy tammy.vanboening at Fiserv.com
Fri Apr 6 13:05:10 PDT 2007

Windows XP, SP2, Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.0 (with all updates). Open
a PDF created from framemaker 7.2 source files. Click and hold the right
mouse button on the scroll down arrow (on the right hand scrolling bar)
and the document starts scrolling along merrily and then boom - all of a
sudden, scrolling locks up and the scroll down arrows disappear from
view and I can't get them back - I have to start using the Page Up/Page
Down keys to move through the document.

What gives? I have never seen this behavior in other instances of Adobe
Acrobat - just this version on this PC.

Thanks,

TVB

Tammy L. Van Boening