Internal error when using Find/Change in FrameMaker 7.x

dougsfwriter at gmail.com dougsfwriter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 12:12:45 PDT 2007

Hi-

I was excited to go to the FrameUsers Home page and see this internal error
listed as a "top issue."  That very day, I'd experienced this problem five
times.  I was very frustrated.  However, when I clicked through to Adobe's
TechNote, it told me that to fix the issue, I should upgrade to
version 7.2b 144.  When I went to the update page, though, I saw that
this update is
dated 12/2/2005, whereas the 7.2 p158 update is dated 4/10/2006.  I am
running this more recent update and having this Find/Change problem.

What does this mean?  The problem isn't fixed as Adobe claims?  The newer
update is worse than the old update?  Should I downgrade?

I'd appreciate any info.

Thanks.

Doug