Importing MathType equations to FM 7.2

Brad Anderson brad at frameusers.com
Fri Apr 6 12:33:40 PDT 2007

Gabrielle,

We use MathType with several publications in FrameMaker and found it
works very well.  We save all of the equations as EPS files and Frame
imports them just fine.  You want to make sure and use the EPS files
as they stay in vector format--a gif file is rasterized.   The
preview in frame is poor because the EPS files are saved with only an
8-bit preview file.  They will print and PDF just fine from Frame.
Frame supports EPS files.

Best Regards,

Brad