From A4 to A5 with trim marks

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:46:41 PDT 2007

Why does he/she want 2x A5 with print marks on an A3?

If your client wants this printed (why else the print marks) just have
the print shop do this. No problem for them, and probably no or little
extra cost.

If you really want to do this as your client suggests, just print to
ps (file) from FM scaling it to 70.7% (which is the scaling between
the DIN sizes, e.g.: 210mm/297mm=0.70707070) selecting A4 as the pdf
page size and selecting print marks (Western). Distill and you get A5
with printmarks on A4. Print from Acrobat 2 up on A3.

Is this what you were thinking about?

Bodvar