FrameMaker deals on eBay...

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 03:53:10 PDT 2007

When buying through such channels always check for the serial number.
Scammers won't reply, as they fear they will be exposed.

EBay gives you a certain security here if you do things the right way.
Ask the seller the necessary questions before you buy and to that
through the e-bay system, not by regular e-mail. If the seller scams
you after that, you will most likely get refunded, at least if you
have used PayPal for payment. You can learn about all this on the
e-Bay website.

I have ha no unfortunate experiences on e-Bay yet, except once when I
was buying some old LP. It may just as well have been lost in the
superior US Postal system.

Not all e-Bayers are dumping software because an upgrade is coming.
Some just have purchased too large stock or one that does not sell in
their shop (often because they don't know what kind of software this
is -- especially true with special software like FM), and maybe they
have a dumb rule that says after so and so long time on stock: dump.

Some times there has been a merger (no!!!)...

Bodvar