Strange PDF Problem -- Solution

ActionA at aol.com ActionA at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 08:39:20 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Sorry I didn't give this update sooner--we're in the middle of a software
release.
The solution was a simple one: we rebuilt our books from scratch. That was
the only thing that worked. We tried saving the book as mif and that didn't
work. Once we rebuilt our books from scratch, the problem disappeared.

Thanks to all who tried to help us in our hour of need. This is a great  list!

Nancy Adams

In a message dated 3/20/2007 2:41:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,