Condtional Text and X-Ref Scrubbers

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 09:56:11 PDT 2007

Hi Will, Syed, et al.:

  I've really enjoyed Rick Quatro's tool for mass changes of formats -  rename, delete, remap - xref, condition tags, table / paragraph /  character formats, etc. Please see:

  Plugin (no FrameScript required):
  http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/findchangespecial/index.htm

  I bought the script version (FindChangeSpecialBatch.fsl) for batch  processing and can't say enough good things about it. I can set up a  single table and run the script with that table on each book in just  seconds. It's been a terrific time-saver for me.  I don't see it  on the site at this moment (maybe I'm totally missing it), but Rick's  great about responding if you contact him. :-)

  HTH
  Rene Stephenson

Syed Zaeem Hosain <Syed.Hosain at aeris.net> wrote:  Hi, Will!

White, William wrote:
> Anyone out there in FrameLand know of plugins that allow book-wide
> renaming and deletion of Conditions and X-Refs? Sort of along the lines
> of the Silicon Prairie Character and Paragraph Tools?
> Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

I like the book-level variables plug-in from Leximation and
am trying out their similar tool for X-ref's. Programs are located
at www.leximation.com.

These might work for what you asked for ...