FrameMaker files and CHM

Gross, Karen GrossK at hurco.com
Tue Apr 10 13:47:14 PDT 2007

Sorry, the software to which I was referring is the application for
which we're providing context-sensitive help.

I haven't found any documentation stating anything about needing to
break up the FM files per topic. Our software developer claims it's
necessary, and our tests on the machine control prove him to be correct.
I suspect the problem is with our control's software. At the very least,
I'm missing something that will make it all work.

We're using a custom .h file that holds our topic IDs and the control
screen IDs (Map IDs).  Example: #define IDH_ScreenName 123. The text is
the same as what we put in the TopicAlias marker. The screen ID is the
number assigned to the screen by the software developers.