FrameMaker files and CHM

David Schor dsch.tw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 00:50:48 PDT 2007

Karen,
WWP will generate a separate HTM file per heading (that is defined for
starting a new topic). The TopicAlias marker provides the name of the
HTM file.
Only the generated HTM files should interest your developer - it
should not matter to him/her whether the FrameMaker source is in a
single file or in multiple files.

David

--
David Schor