Maddening problem with frame below

Reng, Winfried Dr. wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Apr 10 23:42:35 PDT 2007

Hi Steve,

I have a similar problem. I have an infoicon paragraph
in the sidehead area with a Frame below which holds the info
icon. The paragraph font size is 2 pt, the space above is
22 pt. Now and then the font size and the space above change
to "normal" values (font size 10 pt and space above 110 pt).
As a consequence the info icon moves down by 6 cm. I didn't
pay much attention to this problem yet. I have the feeling
that this happens when I hide/show conditions.

Eventually your problem is also caused by a very small font
size which changes now and then. What exactly changes when
your rule moves down? Maybe you should convert to MIF and
compare all properties of this paragraph with the correct
properties.

Best regards

Winfried