Maddening problem with frame below

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 12:16:26 PDT 2007

Steve Rickaby <srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk> wrote:>I guess by the 'same problem', you're referring to Winifried's, not mine.
Yes, sorry.

>I'm not using sideheads here, so I'd guess that if it's a bug, it's related to the reference page graphic.

OK, in light of this and Peter's comment about earlier in this thread larger point sizes being affected, I think you're right. Actually, I must correct myself: the graphic on the reference page is included in the BlockLine para format via Frame Above Pgf, not below; so, that would lead me to believe it doesn't matter whether it's a Frame Above Pgf or Frame Below Pgf, as much as it is just the fact that it involves the Reference page.
>Show/hide as in conditional text?

Yes.

>Well, I'm not using conditional text anywhere near this problem para, but as I said before, I've not yet managed to trap what actually does trigger it.
I just did a test and found it happening when condition-tagged text is not adjacent to the BlockLine para tag, too. But, I can't trigger it without changing the show/hide conditions. I wonder if it could be something triggered by show/hide conditions causing the para formats to reapply the ref pages or something...
>What do you mean by the 'default' setting for font sizes and spacing?
By "default" settings, I was just echoing Winfried. Although when I select one of the errant BlockLine paragraphs and view it in Paragraph Designer, everything appears correct without overrides, it shows as *BlockLine in the Formatting bar, and when I check Format > Size, it shows 11 pt (which is the size it appears to be) checked rather than 2 pt.

Rene