FW: Graphics and Reference Pages

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 04:12:05 PDT 2007

Thanks, Stuart. I had forgotten about this one. Downloaded it 2-3
years ago and did not have the time to use it. Did some testing just
now and found that, seemingly, it can completely replace the awkward
tables.

I am going to give it a serious try, as I am in the middle of a manual
which does a frequent use of icons for notes, warnings and cautions,
which I had went into trouble of creating in Illustrator (using my
limited skills!).

Bodvar