FW: Graphics and Reference Pages

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Apr 16 08:49:55 PDT 2007

Kristy Nolan wrote:
> [...]

Kristy,

Frame doesn't directly support your goal via the frame above/below
feature. However, you can get the result you want by using a borderless,
one-row, two-cell table, with the left cell pgf-tagged with a tiny font
(no content) and a frame below containing your icon. Put the textual
content in the other cell.

An easier way is to get the free "reficons" plug-in by Chris
Despopoulos, available here: http://www.freeframers.org/freeware/cud/

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers