Conditional Text Question - Resolved

Sam Beard sbeard at oico.com
Wed Apr 18 14:20:47 PDT 2007

All,

   Thanks VERY much to Tammy Van Boening, Gillian Flato, and William
Abernathy who helped me to resolve this problem! I mostly lurk here,
only chiming in when I feel I have something useful to add. But, it's
people like these three, as well as many others on both this list and
from both lists. You guys are great and a great help!

Thanks again,

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer
OI Analytical